Development of JPowerAdmin control panel relies on your support! Donations are the sole revenue of the CustomDNS, a service based on JPowerAmin. Please use the PayPal button at the bottom of the page to make a donation. Your contribution goes directly to cover the operating costs of the service and the advancement of the open source control panel.
JAVA EE based control panel for PowerDNS
The JPowerAdmin control panel is developed by nicmus inc. to showcase the work we do.
- » Built on an enterprise platform (JAVA EE 7)
- » Support for internationalized zone names
- » Minimal third-party dependencies - PrimeFaces and SLF4J are the only external dependencies
- » Easy to use, clean interface
- » No artificial limits on zone size
- » Uses exclusively open source software
- » Account roles: ROOT roles allow full control over all zones
- » Forgotten password reset functionality
- » MBOXFW record support (email forwarding)
- » Zone import feature — import your existing PowerDNS zones into JPowerAdmin
- » REST API
CustomDNS is based on JPowerAdmin and it allows unlimited, free DNS zone hosting.
Clone repository from Gitlab at link. Refer to Readme.md